Monday 1 April 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Late Easter

I know It's a bit late, in Australia Easter was yesterday. But I have been busy and now is the only time I have time to write. So sorry. :(
Anyway I hope everyone has had or is having a great Easter and is getting lots of chocolate :)

For Easter this year I didn't ask for chocolate. I know you're probably thinking I'm crazy!
Instead I got 2 Revlon nail polishes. And if you read my last post you would know I have found a new love in them.
The nail polishes are an orange colour because that is my new favorite colour and I don't have many in my collection.

Left: 365 Orange Pop      Right: 440 Siren
I'm wearing the 365 Orange Pop

One of them is a scented one that smells once dry. I'm not sure what the scent is but to me it's a mix between oranges and my nail polish remover. Now I'm not saying it's bad, it's just different. However the scent lasts about a day.

That's all for now, I hope everyone is having a good time and enjoying all their chocolate. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...